Creation of beautiful accessories

Creation of beautiful accessories
Pumpkin Patch Necklace

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!!

I have to admit this is not something I really ever saw myself doing but...here goes.  Actually, I believe it's the fear of the unknown. 

Having recently become unemployed I decided to spend my spare time (away from the job hunt) creating gifts for friends and family.  I have crocheted for years (since I was 12) and began making jewelry when my daughter was in the 7th grade.  Wonderful skills and hobbies to have.  (I seem to recall once having a rock collection... like that served a purpose). HA! Don't take that the wrong way.  I have nothing against rock collections... I have simply changed the types of rocks I collect.   Wow.  Amazing how things come full circle in life. 

Anyway, my blog may venture into many subjects as I am easily distracted.  Perhaps this is due to age but who knows?!! My next few posts will most likely cover some of the things I have learned over the past few months regarding gemstones, wire working designs, etc.  Tools of the trade. I will also include some info on how I have kept a positive outlook regarding unemployment.  Not always an easy thing to do.

More to come.....

1 comment:

  1. omigosh...I hope that's not a bi-product of age! I was looking forward to being less easily distracted ;)

    ReplyDelete